HTF 940 / HTF 1270
Tray forming at its best.
The HTF machine range is designed for the gluing and forming of conical trays. Printed blanks are glued and formed to trays with or without cover lids, take-away boxes or hamburger clamshells. The HTF coverts all common types of cardboard / corrugated board.
Many decades of experience in the construction of tray forming machines combined with practical knowledge from the customers allow Gietz to offer a range of highly productive and versatile machines that can be upgraded and retrofit at any time. The user benefits from a long-lasting and efficient machine concept.
|Technical Specification HTF 940 / HTF 1270|
|Max. Speed:||12’000 strokes/hour/stream|
|Min. Cardboard:||180 gsm|
|Max. Cardboard:||600 gsm|
|Min. Blank Size:||100 x 100 mm|
|Min. Container Depth:||approx. 15 mm|
|Max. Container Depth:||approx. 320 mm|
|Container Side Angle:||5° – 50 °|
- Short setup times
- Modularly retrofittable machine
- High production security at the in-feed units
- A selection of gluing systems
- Intelligent movement of forming dies
- Core competence and durability
- Up to 12’000 trays per hour and stream
- Price/performance ratio
- Industry leading products for professionals
|Gietz HTF 940 – Tray Forming at its best|