PNTS-Series – Semi-automatic Core Cutter
The PNTS Semi-automatic Core Cutters provide high precision feeding and cutting of cardboard cores of optional length and sizes at high speeds. They are available in two lengths for cardboard cores of a maximum length 1600 mm (63.0”) and 2000 mm (78.7”) respectively. Long experience in the manufacturing of core cutters has resulted in the development of a unique product giving high priority to service friendliness and production speed.
|Technical Specification PNTS Core Cutter|
|Max. Core Length:||PNT200S: 2000 mm
PNT160S: 1600 mm
|Max. Cutting Speed:||Max. 40-70 cuttings / min|
|Cardboard Core Diameters:||12.7 mm (1”) – 152.4 mm (~6”)|
|Material Thickness:||Max . 15 mm|
- User-friendly touch display with production and job setting information.
- Automatic adjustment of machine operation to the selected core size and wall thickness.
- Automatic or manual adjustment of the speed according to the core diameter.
- Integrated ”support menu” and possibility of change of language.
- Sensor making the initial cut unnecessary.
- Software optimizing the cutting to reduce the amount of waste.
- Error messages appear in clear text which allows for prompt fault-finding and correction.
- Service friendly design requiring minimum maintenance.
- Cutting of cores up to 152mm/6” in diameter and with a wall thickness of up to 15mm (subject to material and amount of glue in core).
- Nylon or steel anvil
- Operation in mm or inches.
- Available in many local languages.
|Core Cutter – The Automatic PNT160 from Grafisk Maskinfabrik. Ideal for converters & label printers|