The Kluge OmniFold 3000 Automatic Folding and Gluing System is a fully modular converting system designed to fulfill today’s need and grow with future demands of the commercial printer and packaging manufacturer.
Built to maximize converting capabilities while minimizing set-up time, the OmniFold includes features that bring productivity and reliability to a new level of expectation. These advancements are met with the quality you expect from Brandtjen & Kluge.
|Technical Specification Technical Specification OmniFold 3000|
|Max. Sheet Format:||762 x 812 mm|
|Min. Sheet Format:||121 x 96 mm|
|Stock Range:||60 – 660 g/m²|
|Max. Speed:||450 fpm|
- Control Console and Docking Station – Includes touchscreen controls and Multi-Sheet Detector (MSD)
- Modular Vacuum Feeder and Modular Friction Feeder – Mobile modules allow you to quickly change between vacuum and friction feeding. Self aligning feature minimizes changeover time.
- Left (standard) and Right (optional) Registration – EXCLUSIVE FEATURE saves time and expands converting capabilities.
- 3ft (IL-3), 6ft (IL-6) & 9ft (IL-9) Inline Unites – Add converting length with interchangeable units.
- Bottom Bearing Bed Transports – Provides product control.
- Flipgate – Provides a rotary-actuated cross fold.
- Synchronous Belt Drives – Require minimal maintenance.
- PATENTED Dual-Angle Buckle Folder – Produce faster, quality crossfolds on both heavy and lightweight stock.
- Bump90- Rotates stock 90 degrees for folding and gluing.
- Score-N-Convert Kit – Score and perforate inline.
- Fold Hook Kit – For various auto-lock bottom applications
- Tab Balster – For the conversion of interior glue flaps.
- 6.5 inch, 18 inch, 33 inch and 36 inch Top Belt Drives – Provide product control.
- Accordion Kit – Convert accordion folders and similar folds.
- Stacker Unit – Compresses, counts & batches product.
- Compression Stacker – Provides necessary time and compression for successful cold glue applications.
|CartonsinMinutes||OmniFold 3000 running a wallet|
|OmniFold 3000 with Bump 90||Gluer performing accordion folds|