LC330 Compact laser finishing. In- or Off-line.
The LC330 is a compact, economic and fully digital laser finishing machine. Simply download the file from the pre-press department and the laser module is ready. The system can be fitted with an optional barcode reader for faster reload of existing jobs. The laser power ranges from 100-400 Watt (400-1000 Watt peak). It is possible to cut with different power levels on the same label. The standardLC330 has laser die, slitting and dual rewind. The unit is prepared for flexo varnish, spot varnish, lamination, cold foil and automatic knife box.
|Technical Specification DC330FB|
|Max. Web Width||330 mm|
|Min. Web Width:||50 mm|
|Max. Web Speed:||up to 72 m/min
(depending on laser power and cut pattern)
|Substrate Thicknesses:||50 – 200 gsm|
|Max. Rewind Diameter:||450 mm
(single or dual shaft)
|Max. Unwind Diameter:||700 mm|
|Laser Power||100 / 250 / 400 W|
|Laser Type:||single head pulsed CO2|
|Laser Spot Size:||350 μm|
- No more ordering conventional tooling and waiting days for delivery.
- No more long make readies and waste material.
- No more capital tied up in conventional tooling.
- No more lifting heavy rotary tools.
- No more storage of conventional tooling.
- QUICK DELIVERY
With near zero setup time for existing jobs and five minutes setup for new jobs this system counters the challenges of smaller runs and shorter lead times, thus ensuring day-to-day delivery of labels. An investment in the LC330 will give you continuous production and unlimited repeat lengths to increase efficiency and productivity.
- COST SAVINGS
Save the cost of buying conventional die plates, and spare the time spent setting up a new job. The LC330 will increase the flexibility of your production facility to take on short runs and lead times, and is almost certainly the most cost-efficient laser die cut solution.
- UPGRADE PATH
The LC330 system can be upgraded up to 1000 W. The laser mirror system and control cards will remain in the unit – only the laser source is upgraded. This ensures a long lifetime of the machine and the full benefit of future low cost high power lasers
- The GM L330 laser unit offers fully digital mirror (galvo) system for superior laser cut quality.
- A digital & automatic 3D focus and power control system eliminates the “startup hole burn problem” of more simple systems.
- The system is build using 100% standard industry components from major laser suppliers like Coherent.
- No tooling required, simply download the file from the Pre-press Department and the GM L330 laser will take off.
- The laser has an optional bar code reader for quick change over and integration into Esko graphics pre-press solutions.
- The GM L330 laser comes as a standard plug in module for the GM converts, but can also be feed into any other rotary web fed machine.
|GM Laser Die-cut Unit: Printing and Finishing short run labels in a productive way.||Laser die cutter for labels|